REW Beta Release [Future request] Save multiple average measurements

Paoloboccardi

Registered
Hi, I'm a happy user of REW since 2 years ago. I like the app because, together with DRC, I was able to greatly improve the listening to my hifi system.
I have a request for a feature that I think is very important: the possibility to combine the information of 3 or 4 (or more) measurement files. Today it is only possible with two different files (with Trace Arithmetic menu). The goal of this request is to have the possibility to export an impulse response in wav that is the result of several measurements joined together: for example 5 measurements of the left channel recorded in 5 differents microphone positions.
I would like to use the DRC impulse to get a result similar to Diràc, software that works on an average of different measurements.
The Average option allows you to combine several measurements together but I can not export an impulse as a wav.
I hope that I have correctly explained the idea
Thank you.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
That is available through the Vector Average feature on the All SPL graph, which applies to all the selected measurements. There is also an option to time align a set of measurements before using the vector average.

Top Bottom