Error messages after measuring

chrismeraz

Guys, do you ever get these errors? I get them after every single measurement. I just close them and ignore them, there's nothing wrong with any of my measurements and I can continue making measurements. It's just a pain to have to close them after each measurement.

I'm on a PC with Windows 10, using Universal Audio Apollo on Thunderbolt 3 connection and the ASIO driver in REW. Any idea what might be wrong?

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Could anything else be altering the card's settings? Generally wouldn't expect a resync request from an ASIO driver unless the buffer size or sample rate has changed.

JoeyCrash2

Registered
This happens constantly for me and has for years, despite upgrading from 5.20 update 6 all the way to the latest 5.20 RC2. Also Windows 10 with UAD Apollo 8 with Thunderbolt 3 and ASIO choice in REW. Sometimes I can get it to work if I reload the driver, or cancel the current process and try it again, or close and re-open REW. But a lot of times it just won't work at all. I don't know what I'm missing or setting wrong, but I've tried every combination of buffer size and sample rate I can come up with and it always does this. I've tried completely uninstalling and re-installing the UAD drivers and this has been an issue through several driver versions.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
There must be something REW is doing that the UAD driver doesn't like, but their stuff is much too expensive for me to buy one of their interfaces just to find out.

Top Bottom