- Manufacturer & Model
- IOGEAR 4K Wireless HD TV Connection Kit GWKIT4K
Wirelessly mirror small screen from your HDMI source such as Blu-Ray or laptop with HDMI output to an external display, Maximum resolutions of 4K/30Hz, Wireless 2.4/5 GHz using WPA-2 encryption with 128-bit AES, Operating range up to 100 feet, Cast from a device to an external display with little effort.
IOGEAR's 4K Wireless connectivity kit aims to deliver a wireless HDMI experience, with the added benefit of network connectivity for casting from a computer or smart device. We tested the kit's capabilities in a variety of conditions, finding both good and middling results.
In this video review we take a closer look at IOGEAR's 4K Wireless HD TV Connection Kit. Promising 4K/30Hz video performance at up to 100 feet away and WiFi integration for casting audio and video using popular solutions such as Airplay, this dual module solution has loads of promise. We put the kit through testing under several different conditions, connecting it to a 4K OLED TV and 4K projector – even using it to connect a source to a preamp – while also integrating it with a Google Mesh Network. The results? You'll have to watch the video to find out!
IOGEAR 4K Wireless HD TV Connection Kit Specifications
- Function: GWKIT4K
- Housing Case: Plastic
- Input: HDMI
- Output: HDMI
- Frequency Band: 802.11 ac/5 GHz
- Video Resolution: 4K @30Hz
- Audio Output: 2-Channel 16-bit AAC
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz 16-bit from HDMI connector
- Antenna Type: tx: built-in rx: Single SMA
- Operating Range: 100 ft.
- Operating Temperature: 32~104°F (0~40°C)
- Storage Temperature: 14~158°F (-10~70°C)
- Humidity: 10% to 85% RH (Non condensing)
- Voltage: tx: 5V/1A rx: 5V/0.50A