Dirac calibration newbie!

SpeckNI

Just recently got my 5.1.4 speaker set up with my Onkyo TX-RZ50 receiver and ran all the different microphone locations with my Dirac app on my iPhone. Once I was done it brought me to the next step which is the "filter" which I went ahead and saved the initial readings so I could pull it back up. From here I have absolutely no idea what I am looking at as there are dots underneat the line graph that you can tap on to see the front right and left speaker, center speaker, surround speakers, etc. Any advice is appreciated as I don't know if my system is calibrated correctly at this point or I need to make some adjustments to the volume levels of some of the speakers.

Sonnyhad3

More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
onkyo rz50
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
sony ultra hd 4k blu ray
Front Speakers
polk
Center Channel Speaker
polk
Surround Speakers
Pioneer bookshelf
Front Height Speakers
Polk
Subwoofers
dual polk 10"
Just recently got my 5.1.4 speaker set up with my Onkyo TX-RZ50 receiver and ran all the different microphone locations with my Dirac app on my iPhone. Once I was done it brought me to the next step which is the "filter" which I went ahead and saved the initial readings so I could pull it back up. From here I have absolutely no idea what I am looking at as there are dots underneat the line graph that you can tap on to see the front right and left speaker, center speaker, surround speakers, etc. Any advice is appreciated as I don't know if my system is calibrated correctly at this point or I need to make some adjustments to the volume levels of some of the speakers.
I see no one replied? By now im sure you've watched some youtube!

Top Bottom