Video Display Device
Samsung UN75NU8000FXZA
Streaming Subscriptions
Netflix
Hulu
Amazon Prime
Disney Plus
Paramount Plus
Hello everyone, Not sure where to post this one since it straddles the fence between equipment and REW, but here it goes. I have the Denon AVR-S540BT. It's pretty basic, I know, but it usually gets the job done. However, I have been playing with REW with the UMIK-1, and I have noticed that I do not see any changes in interaction between my sub and any of the other speakers after adjusting the sub delay via the receiver. I've taken measurements at various increments of delay (i.e. 0ft, 5ft, 7ft, 22ft), and all the measurements are exactly the same. In REW I am using ASIO, and it seems to be working well. I can delay other speakers all day long and see changes, but not with the sub channel. Has anyone seen this before?

ksiddhus

Registered
Hello everyone, Not sure where to post this one since it straddles the fence between equipment and REW, but here it goes. I have the Denon AVR-S540BT. It's pretty basic, I know, but it usually gets the job done. However, I have been playing with REW with the UMIK-1, and I have noticed that I do not see any changes in interaction between my sub and any of the other speakers after adjusting the sub delay via the receiver. I've taken measurements at various increments of delay (i.e. 0ft, 5ft, 7ft, 22ft), and all the measurements are exactly the same. In REW I am using ASIO, and it seems to be working well. I can delay other speakers all day long and see changes, but not with the sub channel. Has anyone seen this before?
Hi, if I'am not wrong once you adjust the delay, one needs to backout of distance option in AVR before you measure.

If you are in sane section after changing and without going back, if you measure REW there won't be any change.

I hope my post will help you..

Top Bottom