Chane A5.4 now shipping

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by 1stTimeCaller, Aug 8, 2018.

1. 1stTimeCaller

1stTimeCaller New Member

For those that do not know the new Chane a series speakers have been released and many lucky consumers have their speakers. Please stop by for news reviews and information on the in development L series which should be released by early next year barring unforeseen holdups. I am anxiously waiting for a pair of L7's when released which should be stellar based on Jon's history.

tesseract and Todd Anderson like this.
  2. Eric SVL

Eric SVL Member

There probably won't be a better pair of speakers at the $1k price point. I was very close to pulling the trigger but decided to throw a few more dollars at it and go a little different direction.

3. leecreek

leecreek Active Member

Chane L7 was spoken of in 2014. I gave up in 2017 when I discovered the Airmotiv T2. They have been stellar here since Nov 2017.

4. Todd Anderson

Todd Anderson News Editor / Reviewer/ Senior Admin
    Staff Member

Exciting to see the next round of Chane's get released into the world... the last models were so well received, and I Jon & Co. are taking their time to get things right. Hopefully A5.4 customers will stop by here and give impressions!

5. tesseract

tesseract Senior Admin
    Staff Member

I absolutely loved my 5.0 set of A2rx-c. Low distortion and loved power. Sold them to move up the food chain (way up), regretfully.

Heard the original A5 at Sonnie's recently, I am sure the new iteration will sell like crazy.