Calibration only till 10 khz...?!

Steph3n

Registered
Hi Folks,

using Rew for quite a while now...at last always with the umik until recently i decided to get me an usb interface and an Dayton emm-6 to have an all in one solution for playback and recording.
So i bought myself an presonous Audiobox Ione which was cheap and fitted the needs...i hoped. So today i decided to get the stuff all together to make some measurements...but know i'll stuck with the calibration of the presonous and do not have a clue why.

Thing is i followed the steps which i used to know for the calibration, even checked the online manual for it but still the measurement of the presonous does not expand 10 khz...and i dont know why.
Output is set to left, input is set to left, levels quiet ok but...see for yourselfs:

https://picload.org/view/dcliilwr/bildschirmfoto2018-12-08um22.0.png.html

Can someone please explain me what i am doing wrong? Is there something i've been missing to set...or unset?

Would be realy great if someone could help me!

Greets Stephen.

P.s.: i dont know why the preview does not work so i posted a link to my screenshot.

Steph3n

Registered
Ok,....got it. Was some issue with the cable...dont ask me what, i truly dont know. But it works and now measurement exceeds 10 khz :-).

Swany.

Top Bottom