4K Replacement for the BenQ W1070 throw/zoom?

Talley

This is my current setup distance, throw, screen size etc.

What I'm wanting to know now is what would be a good 2-5k price range 4K projector that fits within this exact range. It's a little bit of an odd ball and I haven't found anything yet that can do this.

I was hoping that benQ would release an exact replacement to the 1070 w/ 4K. They did just announce the W1700 which is native 4K, not yet shipping but it's throw size doesn't match. What I'm most interested in is electronic anamorphic lens capability of the panasonic's but they don't have anything that fits my setup either.

Capture.JPG

Talley

Seems like this is the only model I could find:

Capture.JPG

https://epson.com/For-Home/Projecto...or-with-4K-Enhancement-and-HDR/p/V11H873020KB

It would produce a less bright image of 14fl vs my 17... not sure if that would make a huge difference or not. But this projector is expensive.... but I also recognize that it's a laser type projector. The thing is rated for some 30k hours yikes.

I also recognize to get the lens memory option I'll have to go with a 4k enhanced type projector. ONE thing I like about this model though is it's 0 lumen black contrast. I wonder how this projector looks

Top Bottom