Changes in beta 8:
- Reduced waterfall controls width to help formatting on low resolution screens
- Added a View preference to show or hide the toolbar, hiding it makes more space on low resolution screens
- Added a welcome message on startup with pointers to initial steps
- RTA graph images captured with distortion panel showing also include the RMS level panel
- Added 50 Hz as a 1/3 octave step for RT60 and Filtered IR
- Added new controls for the filter frequency on the...
OLD REW OS X DMG (includes private Java 8 JRE) V5.19 beta 8
OS X 10.7 - 10.12
As beta 7 with fix for minimum phase generation not working.
Quite a few changes in this beta version, I'll list them here and make further posts to explain the changes.
- Added ability to import sweep recordings and generate measurements from them
- Added sweep level, timing ref level and sample rate selection when saving measurement sweep to WAV file
- Added sweep settings information into measurement sweep files saved as WAV
- Added option to capture spectrum data when making stepped sine measurements, the data can be viewed on...
Changes in beta 6:
- Play a minimum level sine wave before the sweep starts to help with signal lock for digital connections e.g. HDMI
- Capture the noise floor before sweep and stepped sine measurements
- Added option to mask distortion harmonics that are below the noise floor (on by default)
- Show harmonics used in THD calculation in trace name
- When saving filter coefficients to file for Generic equaliser only include enabled filters
- Faster operation of the right click...