V5.20 beta 9 changes:
- Reduced warning threshold for timing reference to -45 dBFS (from -30dBFS) and only show the warning once in a session
- Added a window selection for the stepped sine dialog, Rectangular recommended when the generator and input are on the same device
- Added an option to show or hide the filter numbers along the top of the EQ window's filter adjust graph
- Added a warning in the help about using long sweeps if input and output are not on the same device due...
No longer used: REW Windows 64-bit installer V5.20 beta 9
REW Windows 64-bit installer
V5.20 beta 8:
- Don't show smoothing selection on captured graph images, any smoothing selected can be seen in the legend if included
- Improved positioning of data panels on captured graph images and reduced panel opacity
- Added an option to include date and time on graph captures
- Improved icon resolution on macOS retina displays
- Added a set of icons for the dark colour scheme
- Windows installers now provide an option to allow multiple instances
- Windows installers...
V5.20 beta 7, changes detailed here.Hyun Keun - Cheung likes this.
V5.20 beta 6
V5.20 beta 6
V5.20 beta 5
V5.20 beta 4ZhangDuanWu likes this.
V5.20 beta 3auxo likes this.
V5.20 beta 2 changes:
- Gave the signal generator a revamp and added a signal waveform preview
- Added fade in and fade out controls to the linear and log sweep signals
- Added AES17-2015 MD and DFD presets to the dual tone signals
- Changed sig gen level control behaviour for dual tone signals, the level setting now reflects the rms level of the combined signal rather than the rms level of f1
- Added a selection of multitone test signals
- Allow RTA lengths up to 1M
- If the...
Page 1 of 2